Mozzarella meatballs with courgetti and carrot shavings
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
Beef mince meat
1/2 tin of chopped tomatoes
1 Tbsp tomato and chilli chutney
Dried basil and oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Add oregano and basil to beef mince, roll into small balls.
2. Push small pieces of mozzarella into the middle of each ball.
3. Oven bake for 10 minutes, turning over half way through.
4. Using a peeler shave 3 small carrots.
5. Using a spaghetti peeler prepare the courgetti.
6. Add carrot and courgetti to frying pan with a teaspoons of coconut oil.
7. Add chopped tomatoes into a small pan, add the tomato and chilli chutney.
8. Season sauce with basil and oregano.
9. Chop a handful of spinach up and add to sauce.
10. Add the meatballs to the sauce.
Plate up, season to taste. Enjoy