Mozzarella stuffed meatballs
Why I Love This Recipe
My kids love these and work great for meatball subs or spaghetti and meatballs.
Ingredients You'll Need
1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
1/2 cup milk
3 cloves minced garlic
1 pound lean groud turkey
2 Tbls chopped flat-leaf parsley
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 large egg
1 tsp salt
4 ounces mozzarella cheese
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a medium bowl, soak the breadcrumbs in the milk.
3) Add the beef, garlic, parsley, parmesan cheese, egg and 1 tsp salt to the soaked breadcrumbs and stir with a fork until combined.
4) Place about 2 Tbls of mixture in your hand and press a mozzarella cube into the center. Shape the meat around the cheese, forming a ball. Repeat with remaining mozzarella.
5) Cook at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.