Mushroom & Orzo Soup
Why I Love This Recipe
SUPER EASY and very tasty.... I cheated with a can of Campbell's..
Ingredients You'll Need
1pkg fresh White Mushrooms, sliced
1sm Onion, small dice
2-3 cloves Garlic, minced
1/2 stick Butter
Salt & Pepper
1c White Wine
1 can Beef Broth
1 can Cream of Shroom soup
1/2c Sour Cream
1/2 soup can Milk
1/2c cooked Orzo
* Melt butter in deep saucepan and saute shrooms, onion and garlic til tender; salt & pepper to taste.
* Deglaze with wine, cooking 3-5min to reduce; add broth and stir.
* Blend together canned soup, sour cream & milk in separate bowl til smooth and add to pan, stirring well to incorporate.
* Add orzo and simmer 15-20min.
* SERVE! Good w/crusty bread to dip.