Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 cup(s) Arborio rice
1/2 cup(s) Water
1 cup(s) white wine
1.1/2 pound(s) Mussels
1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
1 piece(s) Onion
1 clove(s) Garlic
2 tablespoon(s) Fresh parsley
1 pinch(s) Pepper
1. In a large saucepan add 1 tbsp olive oil, onion, garlic and sauté until golden.
2. Add the mussels and stir well to coat with olive oil.
3. After 5 minutes remove from heat.
4. In a pot add the remaining olive oil and rice, and sauté for 3 minutes. Add the wine and simmer until the liquid be absorbed.
5. Add the water and stir to prevent sticking. After 20 minutes the rice should be tender.
6. Add the mussels and parsley. Season with pepper.»