No Bake Energy Bars
"BY Karen Fuller"Serves 12-15 | Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time None
Why I Love This Recipe
These sweet, no bake treats take minutes to throw together, are filled with good-for-you ingredients, and make for quick, portable breakfasts and snacks.
Ingredients You'll Need
• 1 1/2 cups no stir creamy peanut butter
• 1/2 cup honey
• 1 1/3 cups old fashioned oats (rolled oats)
• 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips
1. Add the no stir creamy peanut butter, honey, rolled oats, vanilla protein powder, salt, and mini dark chocolate chips to a mixing bowl and use a rubber spatula to mix until the batter is combined
2. Use a mini cookie scoop or a spoon to drop energy balls with a spoon onto a wax paper covered cookie sheet. They should be around 1 inch in size.
3. Roll the energy balls with your hands to form the shape
4. Place cookie sheet with the energy bites on it in the fridge for 1 hour, or until the balls are hardened
5. Transfer energy balls to a ziploc bag and store in the freezer