No Bake Peanut Butter Cups
"Peanut Butter Cups are something that everyone enjoys!"Serves 6 | Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time Chill for 1 hour
Why I Love This Recipe
If you have a love for peanut butter cups then this will be the easiest way to enjoy them!
Ingredients You'll Need
3 tablespoons of powdered sugar (sifted)
1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
1 cup of melted chocolate
1. Prepare a cupcake tin with 6 liners.
2. Stir peanut butter and powdered sugar together until smooth.
3. Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of chocolate in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
4. Dollop 1 to 2 teaspoons of the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate.
5. Cover each dollop of peanut butter with more chocolate and smooth out the top.
6. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chocolate has hardened.
7. Remove peanut butter cups from the liners.
Pairs Well With
It would go great with any other chocolate desert at any event!
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Bar