Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies
"Oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips"Serves 2 dozen | Prep Time 15 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
The cookies have a perfect taste with the oats and the chocolate chips
Ingredients You'll Need
1 stick of butter, softened
1/2 cup of brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup of granulated sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 cup oats
1 cup chocolate chip cookies
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees and cover baking sheets in foil
2. in a large mixing bowl, beat together butter, and sugars until creamy
3. add in egg and vanilla, and beat well. 4. in a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. 5. Add in egg and vanilla, and beat well. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
6. Gradually add in dry ingredients mixture to creamy mixture by beating together.
7. Add oats and mix well with rubber spatula.
8. fold in chocolate chips.
9. Drop by rounded tablespoon fulls onto covered baking sheets.
10. bake 8-10 minutes, or until light golden; cool 1 minute on baking sheet.
Pairs Well With
Orange Juice or Milk