Olive Cheese Spread
Why I Love This Recipe
I found a recipe for Pimiento Cheese but decided to spice it up a bit and make a tasty spread. This turned out great.
Ingredients You'll Need
* 3/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
* 1 tsp. dehydrated onions
* 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded
* 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, finely shredded
* 1 pkg (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
* 1/2 cup salad olives, well drained
* 1/2 cup almond slivers
* pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl mix all ingredients.
2. Place in a serving bowl
4. Chill at least 2 hrs. before serving so flavors will blend.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
Disney's Tinker Bell Secret of the Wings CookbookBy BakeSpace Fairies
6 Recipes489 Downloads