Oven Baked Cheez-It Chicken Tenders
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
3 c. crushed Cheez It crackers (cheddar)
1/4 c. water
1 lb. chicken tenders
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a cookie sheet with foil.
3. Pour cheez-its into a bowl
4. Whisk together water and eggs.
5. Dip chicken in the egg mixture and then roll in the crushed cheez-its.
6. Place on cookie sheet and repeat until all the chicken is coated.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes. (start checking smaller pieces of chicken after 10 minutes)
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Main Dish