Oven Baked Pork Chops
Why I Love This Recipe
More liquid is a must for moisture. Added beef broth and increased milk to make a sauce
when putting in oven (increase even more if you want gravy for rice).
Ingredients You'll Need
4 pork chops
1 teaspoon each of garlic powder and seasoned salt
Flour (for dredging)
1 egg, beaten
1 tablespoon water
¾ cup Italian breadcrumbs
¼ cup olive oil
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
½ cup milk
⅓ cup dry white wine
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Rinse and pat dry the chops; season with garlic powder and seasoned salt, and dredge in flour.
3. Put egg and water in a small bowl. Dip chops into egg wash, and then coat liberally with breadcrumbs.
4. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat and brown chops. Place chops in a baking dish and cover with
foil; bake for 30 minutes.
5. Combine soup, milk, and wine in bowl. Pour over chops and bake another 30 minutes.