Oven-baked ricotta and spinach frittata
Use our BakeBot Ai Chat for instant answers.
Why I Love This Recipe
Oven baked frittatas are the best. Why? Because they are easy to prepare and they cook by themselves.
Ricotta & Spinach is one of the lightest options, but the combinations are countless!
Ingredients You'll Need
- 4 whole eggs
- 100 gr goat milk ricotta (or the regular one, up to you)
- 300 gr fresh spinach
- Salt & Pepper
Pre-heat the oven at 180'
- Boil the spinach for 5-6 minutes, then drain them carefully
- Beat the four eggs, adding a pinch of salt and pepper
- Add the spinach and the ricotta
You can now choose what shape to give your frittata!
Squared, round, rectangular... heart-shaped! Up to you! No matter the shape, oil the bakin pan with extra virgin olive oil and then pour the mix into it.
Let it bake for 30-35 minutes at 180'. Once ready let it cool for a couple of minutes before serving.
To be served with:
- Fresh green salad
- Garlic flavoured roasted carrots and courgettes with parsley
- Tomato salad
- Roasted potatoes with rosemary