Paneer Butter Masala
Why I Love This Recipe
Its smooth and its creamy and so very yumm!! Cottage cheese in rich onion tomato cashew gravy!
Enjoy with roti (flat bread) or simple steamed rice!
Ingredients You'll Need
Jeera (1/2 tea spoon)
Haldi (1/2 tea spoon)
Red chilli powder (1 tea spoon)
Dhaniya Powder (1 tea spoon)
Kasuri methi (1 tea spoon)
Dry Red Chilli (2)
Salt to taste
Water (as required)
Tomato ketchup (2 teaspoon) (optional)
Cottage Cheese/Paneer (250 gms) (8 oz)
1. Heat a pressure cooker and add oil. Then add jeera, haldi powder, ½ teas spoon red chilli powder, dhaniya powder, 4 chopped tomatoes, kasuri methi, dry red chilli, 10-12 cashews, salt and water. Pressure cook for 4 whistles.
2. Blend the mixture and blend it to make a smooth paste
3. Heat butter in a pan and add ½ teaspoon red chilli powder, tomato ketchup, tomato paste (from step 2), water and cook well
4. Add cottage cheese and fresh cream and mix well
5. Garnish with fresh cream and enjoy with roti (flat bread)