Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
* 20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
* 2 tablespoons butter, softened
* 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
* 1/2 cup Jif® Peanut Butter
* 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
* 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
* 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
* 1 cup cold milk
* 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-in. square dish; set aside.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours. Yield: 12-16 servings.