Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Why I Love This Recipe
This recipe is easy and goes very well at a party or anything like that.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 stick of butter softened
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups oats
1 cup peanut butter chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, and cover cookie sheet with foil
2. In large mixing bowl, beat together butter, and sugars until creamy
3. Add in egg and vanilla and beat well.
4. In separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt
5. Gradually add in dry ingredients mixture to creamy mixture by beating together
6. Add oats and mix well with rubber spatula
7. Add peanut butter chips and fold in
8. Drop by tsp fulls onto covered cookie sheets
9. Bake 8-10 minutes or until light golden, let cool one minute on cookie sheet.