Peanut Carmel Blossoms
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 3/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup shortening
1/2 cup peanut butter(I used crunchy)
2 teaspoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 bag Hershey Kisses (I used Carmel Kisses)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cream sugar, brown sugar and shortening.
3. Add peanut butter, egg, milk and vanilla. Mix well.
4. Gradually add flour, baking soda and salt.
5. Roll dough into small balls then roll in sugar.
6. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
7. Once out of the oven place a Hershey kiss on top of each cookie.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
Disney's Tinker Bell Secret of the Wings CookbookBy BakeSpace Fairies
6 Recipes489 Downloads