Peking Pork Chops Crockpot
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
Trim excess fat from: 6 pork chops, about 1" thick
2. Place pork chops in crockpot.
3. Combine: 1/4 c. brown sugar 1 t. ground ginger 1/2 c. soy sauce 1/4 c. ketchup 1-2 cloves garlic, mashed salt & pepper, to taste
Pour mixture over meat in crockpot.
5. Cook, covered, on low for 4 to 6 hours, or until tender.
6. Season with: salt & pepper (optional)
7. Serve with: steamed white rice (we like jasmine rice) and/or Chinese noodles Notes: Makes 6 servings
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Main Dish