Petite Ranch Pot Pies
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 packet/1 oz. Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad
Dressing & Seasoning Mix
1 3/4 cups reduced fat and sodium
1/4 cup butter
4 cups unseasoned medium croutons
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 1/2 cups finely shredded Swiss cheese
1 cup shredded cooked chicken
1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, cooked
1 jar (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Heat chicken broth and butter on stovetop until butter is melted.
3. Combine croutons, Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch Dressing & Seasoning Mix and garlic powder in large bowl.
4. Stir in broth mixture until most of liquid is absorbed.
5. Stir in remaining ingredients until well combined.
6. Fill mini-muffin cups to the top with mixture.
7. Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until edge of mixture is light golden.
8. Let cool in pan 1 to 2 minutes.
9. Carefully remove using a spoon to loosen the edges of each pie.
10. Serve hot.