Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper
Why I Love This Recipe
This is a family favorite healthy snack created by one of our amazing Skinny Body Care Distributors.
Ingredients You'll Need
Steak Em ( found in frozen section of grocery)
1 Green Pepper
Your choice of cheese
1.Preheat over to 350 degrees.
2.Cut the top of the pepper off and clean the inside out.
3. Dice of the onion into small pieces.
4. Dice up the green pepper top removed.
5. Cut up the turkey bacon.
6. In a non-stick skillet, cook the meat.
7.To the skillet , when the meat is cooked add the diced onion, dice pepper you and turkey bacon .
8. Cook the meat mixture until the onions and green pepper become soft.
9. Place empty green pepper shells on a baking sheet and place in oven to soften them up, about 5 minutes.
9.Stuff the pepper add your cheese and put in oven.
NOTE: Drain the meat if desired because could be greasy. No need to add oil when cooking.