Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup shortening
4-5 Tbsp ice water
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour and salt.
3. Cut in shortening with a pastry blender
4. Sprinkle water over flour/shortening mixture.
5. Form ball of dough with your hands.
6. Roll out into floured plastic sheet, larger than pie plate.
7. Fold sheet of dough and place in pie plate.
8. Flute the edges.
9. Poke holes into dough with a fork.
10. Bake approximately 7 minutes.
11. Cool. Save for day 2.