Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1. Muddle 2-3 sprigs of mint in a splash of club soda and 1 tsp of sugar in a highball glass (8-10 oz)
2. Add the juice of 1/2 to 1 lime depending on it's size (if you like tarter drinks then add 1 lime)
3. Add 1 shot of light rum and 1 shot of PAMA liquer
4. Fill the glass with ice cubes.
5. Add club soda to top off
6. I often add just a splash of good pomegranate juice to give it a better color
7. Garnish with a mint sprig
A more economical version - (a 750 ml bottle of Pama can cost $28) - uses 1 1/2 shots of rum and about 1/2-1 shot of good pomegranate juice instead of the amounts in step 3.