"These treats are a little salty and a little sweet!"Serves 16 | Prep Time 15 | Cook Time 30 min
Why I Love This Recipe
Let's get it poppin'! Our popcorn brownies feature some delicious sea salt popcorn from Angie’s BoomChickaPop, topped with some chocolatey hazelnut goodness.
Ingredients You'll Need
For the brownies:
½ cup coconut oil
2 tablespoons water
1 box Miss Jones Organic Brownie Mix
For the popcorn treats :
5 cups BoomChickaPop Sea Salt Popcorn
2 cups pretzels, smashed
1 cup peanuts, salted and roasted
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
1 cup almond butter, melted
¾ cup organic honey
1. Heat oven to 350F. Line a 8”x8” pan with parchment.
2. Using a stand or hand mixer, combine eggs, water, oil, and mix until just combined, scraping sides of bowl as needed. Pour into prepared pan.
3. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
4. Add popcorn, pretzels, and peanuts to a large bowl. Combine coconut oil, almond butter, and honey in a small bowl and whisk until smooth. Pour mixture over popcorn and carefully toss and coat all pieces.
5. Top the brownie base with the popcorn mixture, pressing firmly so the popcorn sets into the brownie. Place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight until completely set. Drizzle with your favorite chocolate hazelnut sauce. Cut popcorn brownies into squares and serve.