Pork Chops Braised With Apples
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
4 Pork Chops
12 Sm. Shallots Peeled
3 Sliced Cerely Stalks
2 Cored and Sliced Pippin Apples
1 Cup Chicken Stock
2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Rosemary
(Fresh Rosemary Sprigs For Garnish)
1. Heat oil in a large wide saucepan or flameproof casserole dish.
2. Add the porkchops and cook turning once for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned.
3. Add the shallots and celery and cook for an additional 2 minutes until lightly browned.
4. Stir in the apples
5. Add the stock, Worcestershire sauce and chopped rosemary and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for about an hour.
6. Garnish with Rosemary sprigs and serve.