Why I Love This Recipe
This is Indiana, so you are obliged to like fried tenderloin or else they make you go live in Michigan. This isn't a problem for me, coz I loves me some PIG!
Ingredients You'll Need
1 1/2lb boneless Pork Loin, sliced to 1/2-3/4" thick medallions
3 lg Eggs
1tblsp Hot Sauce
3 sleeves Saltines, crushed
* To prepare loins for breading, fold plastic wrap loosely over each and individually pound out on both sides w/meat pallet til 1/4" thick and well-formed.
* Beat eggs, milk, hot sauce and generous amount of pepper together in large, deep bowl.
* Marinate loins for 20-30min in egg dip.
* Heat oil in skillet or deep fryer to 350deg F.
* Bread loins individually in crackers, and fry in small batches (1-2 at a time) til golden brown on each side (3-5min), turning once if possible.
* Drain on paper, and serve as sammiches with your favorite fixin's. I like a sauce of mayo, stone-ground mustard and ketchup, with pickles and onions!