Protein Cheesecake Brownies
Why I Love This Recipe
Protein-Rich Cheesecake Brownies. Read more recipes at https://ryanspiteri.com/recipes/
Ingredients You'll Need
1 cup applesauce
⅓ cup cashew butter
2x scoops of 1up Nutrition Chocolate Peanut Butter Blast Whey Protein
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 tablespoon of baking stevia
a pinch of salt
½ a block of extra light cream cheese
1 large egg
1/4 of a cup of low fat greek yoghurt
1x scoop of 1up Nutrition Coconut Ice-Cream Whey Protein
1x tablespoon of baking stevia
¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 160C (325F)
2. Mix all of the brownie ingredients until well combined.
3. Pour into a silicone loaf tin. Reserve a few spoonfuls of batter to make the fudge swirl (optional) and set aside.
4. Mix all of the cheesecake ingredients until well combined.
5. Pour the cheesecake batter over the brownie batter.
6. Spoon the remaining brownie batter on top, and swirl with the back of a knife.
7. Bake for 25 minutes, and check to see if firm. If not, check every 5 minutes and remove from oven when firm. Do not overbake.
8. Let cool, and enjoy!
9. Store in the refrigerator.