Pumpkin Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
Why I Love This Recipe
These cookies are so good that sometimes I let the kids eat 2 at breakfast!
Submitted by: "Michelle"
Ingredients You'll Need
2 C Bob's Red Mill, cup for cup gf flour (all purpose may be subbed)
1-1/3 C Oats
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 C Earth Balance soy free "butter" (2 sticks butter may be subbed)
1 C Brown Sugar
1 C Sugar
1 C 100% Pure Pumpkin
1 Egg (I sub 1 banana or a flax "egg")
1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
3/4 C Chopped Walnuts
3/4 C Dried Cranberries (can use raisins if desired)
** 1/2 C Chocolate chips (we use Enjoy life)
I constantly add different things, just depends on my mood
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Combine Flour, Oats, Baking Soda, Cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl.
3. Beat Butter, Brown Sugar and Sugar in large bowl.
4. Add Pumpkin, Egg and Vanilla, mix well
5. Add Flour mixture and mix well
6. Stir in Nuts and Dried Cranberries (or whatever you want to add)
7. Drop by spoonful on a parchment paper lined baking sheet
8. Bake for 14 to 16 mins.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Cookies