Pumpkin Spice Pankcakes
Why I Love This Recipe
Protein: 25 g.
Carbs: 75 g.
Fat: 7 g.
Ingredients You'll Need
80 g. old fashioned oats
4 egg whites
150 g. Libby's Solid Packed Pumpkin Canned
1 tbs cinnamon
1/4 cup Splends/Stevia/no-calorie sweetener
1 tsp. baking powder
1. Pre-heat your skillet or griddle on a medium temperature depending on your stove.
2. Grind oats into a powder/flour-use coffee grinder or blender
3. In a separate bowl mix the egg whites and pumpkin
4. Pour into the bowl with the oats and mix together.
5. If you do not like the consistency for making the pancakes already add 1/4 cup of water(this will also allow you to make an extra pancake or two).
5. Spray skillet with non-stick spray
6. Scoop the batter using a 1/4 cup measuring cup and pour batter onto skillet/griddle
7. Flip when light bubbles form and edges are firm.