Why I Love This Recipe
I got this recipe frm school, its the first thing I ever baked, and its so simple yet delicious :) enjoy
Ingredients You'll Need
*75g castor sugar
*1 large egg
*1 level tsp baking powder
*1/2 tsp vanilla essence
*milk to taste
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees C.
2. Sift flour and baking powder.
3. Cream butter and sugar till mixture is light and creamy.
4. Lightly beat the egg and add it gradually to mixture. Mix well
5. Add in vanilla essence. Mix. Fold in sifted flour into batter. If stiff and hard to stir, add milk. Add till it has a soft dropping consistency.
6. Mix in rasins.
7. Line cupcake tray with cupcake paper. Fill till 3/4 full for a beautiful outcome.
8. Bake for 25 mins or till golden brown. Cool then serve.
The 1st thing i ever baked. Simple and delicious !