Quick Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Why I Love This Recipe
Chewy and tasty! And so easy!
Ingredients You'll Need
1 pkg. (18.25 oz) plain butter recipe golden cake mix
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
1 cup creamy peanut butter (or chunky peanut butter for a crunchy texture)
1 large egg
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
72 Hershey's Kisses, unwrapped (13-oz bag)
1. Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Set aside two ungreased cookie sheets.
2. Place the cake mix, sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, egg and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Blend with an electric mixer on low speed for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. The dough will be thick and will come together in a ball.
3. Pinch off pieces of the dough and roll them into 1-inch balls (a cookie scoop works great). Place them 1-inch apart on the ungreased cookie sheets. Place the sheets in the oven. (If your oven cannot accommodate both cookie sheets on the center rack, place one on the top rack and one on the center rack and rotate them halfway through the baking time.)
4. Bake the cookies until they puff up and lightly brown, 8 to 10 minutes. The cookies will still be soft, and you don't want to overbake them. Remove the pans from the oven, and immediately place a chocolate Kiss in the center of each cookie and press it down lightly. Let the cookie rest on the sheet for 1 minute. Then use a metal spatula to transfer them to wire racks and allow them to cool completely, 15 minutes.
5. Repeat the process with the remaining cookie dough.
* Store these cookies in a cake saver or in a plastic container, at room temperature for up to 1 week. Or freeze the, wrapped in foil, for up to 6 months. Thaw the cookies overnight on the counter before serving.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
The Official "Burnt" Movie CookbookBy Burnt Movie Cookbook
7 Recipes51222 Downloads