RICE NOODLES WITH PRAWN SAUCE ( SINGAPORE)
Why I Love This Recipe
It has a great source of vegetables protein as well as animal protein also, good for your health.
Ingredients You'll Need
Cooked rice noodles 2 cup, Red cabbage shredded 1 cup, French beans strips 1 cup, Boiled egg 2 cut in 4 slices each, Thin ginger strips ½ cup, Bean sprouts ½ cup, Sesame oil 1 tbsp, Salt to taste.
INGREDIENT FOR PRAWN SAUCE
Small size prawn 100 gm, Garlic paste 2 tbsp, Soy sauce 2 tbsp, Oriental sauce 2 tbsp, Sesame oil 1 tbsp, Salt to taste, Corn flour dissolved in ½ cup water.
PROCESS FOR NOODLES
• Heat oil in a pan, add ginger strips and sauté
• Add cabbage and beans and salt, cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes so that the vegetables become tender
• Add noodles and bean sprouts, salt and egg
• Toss well
PROCESS FOR PRAWN SAUCE
• Wash the prawn, remove the black string of head
• Boil the prawn and make a fine paste
• Heat oil and add garlic paste and prawn paste
• Saute well, add soy sauce, oriental sauce, salt and prawn stock ½ cup
• Add corn flour mixture, make a thick sauce
• Pour the sauce over the noodles and serve hot