Ranch Chicken Fajitas (easy)
Why I Love This Recipe
Here's an EASY fajita recipe that's great for those upcoming Super Bowl parties...or any time you need to feed a hungry crowd without spending all day in the kitchen!
Be sure to follow Step #7!! : )
Ingredients You'll Need
3 pounds chicken breast
2 packages fajita or taco seasoning
1 package Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning
2 packages (10 ea.) tortillas
FIXINS' (See Step 5)
Cook the chicken breasts - you can do this in the microwave or on the stove with about a cup of water, your choice. Drain off broth and save.
2. Chop up the cooked chicken and return to the stove (or microwave).
3. Add all 3 seasoning packets to chicken. Stir in about 1 cup of the reserved broth. Cook for about 5 more minutes on stove or 2-3 in microwave.
4. Transfer all to crock pot and set temperature on low.
5. Set out some serving dishes with FIXINS': Shredded Cheese, Salsa, Shredded Lettuce, Chopped Jalapenos, etc.
6. Place a stack of paper plates next to the serving dishes. Place a stack of paper napkins nearby.
7. Throw some flour on your face (to make it LOOK like you spent all day cooking!), and stand back and let everyone serve themselves.