Raspberry / cheese Danish
Why I Love This Recipe
This is a quick and easy breakfast you make the night before.
Ingredients You'll Need
2-pk. of crescent rolls
2-8oz. pk of cream cheese
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1 egg yoke
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg white
1/2 cup raspberry jelly
1) press 1 package of cerscrent rolls in bottom of 9x13" pan.
2) mix cream cheese, lemon juice,egg yoke, sugar, & vanilla untill smooth.
3)spread filling (cream cheese mixture) over bottom crescent roll layer .
4) spread raspberry jelly over cream cheese layer.
5) top with the remaining package of crescent rolls, so there are no seams in the rolls.
6)bake 30-40 min. @ 350 degrees
7) chill, serve cold, or room temp.