Why I Love This Recipe
Yogurt is a recognized source of protein that can be incorporated into a recipe for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even dessert. The Activia Challenge is a delicious, simple way to incorporate dairy into your routine – and provide a daily dose of probiotics.
Preparing healthy recipes right at home often means no compromise on taste. Mairlyn Smith, professional home economist and cookbook author, recommends an easy way to transform Activia yogurt into a delicious trifle with this simple recipe.
Ingredients You'll Need
• 4 lady finger cookies
• 1 cup (250 mL) frozen local raspberries, thawed
• 4 - 100 g 0% fat Greek Activia Vanilla yogurt
You'll need four 1 cup/250 mL glass desert bowls or parfait dishes
1. Mash the thawed raspberries with a fork, set aside.
2. Break the lady finger in half and place in the bottom of each of the four bowls.
3. Spoon 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the mashed raspberries over top.
4. Open 1-100 g container of the Activia yogurt and spoon over top of the raspberries. Repeat with all four of the desserts. Place in the fridge. To soften the lady finger the dessert needs to set for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Each serving includes 127 Calories, 0.5 g Total Fat, 0 g Saturated Fat, 0 Trans Fat, 9.1 g Protein