Raw Cookie Dough Bites
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
-2 cups almond flour
-2 Tbsp almond butter
-1/4 cup coconut oil
-1 Tbsp honey (or 2-3 Tbsp of xylitol)
-2 tsp pure vanilla extract
-1/2 tsp baking soda
-1/4 tsp sea salt
-dark chocolate chips
-Stevia to taste if additional sweetener is needed
1. Place dry ingredients in food processor and process until combined
2. Add all other ingredients EXCEPT chocolate chips and process until combined.
3. Stir in chocolate chips
4. Place dough in freezer for 15-20 minutes just until firm
5. Spread dough with rolling pin onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Slice into squares. (Or make little cookie dough balls)
7. Store in freezer or refrigerator.