Raw raspberry cheesecake
"Raw Cheesecake with Raspberry (Milk Free, Vegan, Gluten Free)"Serves 0762484491 | Prep Time 4 hours cashew nuts shall be left wet! | Cook Time 4 timmar
Why I Love This Recipe
grilling with the neighborhood, very nice!
Ingredients You'll Need
This useful raw cheesecake may not be called cheesecake because it contains neither milk nor flour, but it reminds very much of one. The bottom is made of nuts and is naturally sweetened with dates and the filling is made of cashew nuts, coconut cream and lemon.
A more useful cheesecake!
Raw cheesecake with raspberry
(16 cm springform)
about 8 fresh dates
2 dl sweet almonds
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 pinch of salt
- Cereal the dates and mix the rest of the ingredients in marbles.
- Press into the bottom of the mold and put in the refrigerator.
2 dl natural cashew nuts (soak in water a few hours)
1 dl raspberry
0.5 dl coconut cream (the thicker / extra creamy in the tetra)
The juice from 1/2 lemon
1 krm vanilla powder or vanilla extract [Ad Link]
1-2 tablespoons sweetening, honey or agave syrup, for example.
- Rinse the soaked cashew nuts and run in the food processor or blender together with the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix until filling is creamy and smooth. (takes a while, but the smoother, the better)
- Pour the filling into the mold and set to solidify in the freezer for an hour. Leave it out for a while before serving.
I drove about 1/3 of the raspberries in the food processor and touched the rest of the hallon last.
Pairs Well With
Juice or espresso!