Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
4 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese
2 (16 ounce) packages of jimmy dean sausage
2 cans of original rotel tomatoes and chili
1-2 bags of tortilla chips
1. Open both packages of jimmy dean sausage and put them into a frying pan and fry up the sausage.
2. While frying the sausage get out crock pot, put in all four cream cheese packages.
3. Open and drain the rotel cans of their juice, than pour in both cans of rotel into crock pot with cream cheese, turn on medium heart to let the cream cheese start melting.
4. After the sausage is fried, drain it of it’s grease and pour it into crock pot with other ingredients and stir it in.
5. Leave on medium heat until all melted together, continue to stir about every 5-10 minutes, until all thoroughly melted.
6. Once all melted together turn on warm, grab a bowl and some tortilla chips and enjoy!