"Simple and Delicious!!"Serves | Prep Time | Cook Time
Why I Love This Recipe
Simple and Delicious!!
Submitted by: "Sam Benanti"
Ingredients You'll Need
1 stick unsalted butter
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup ricotta
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1) Combine all dry ingredients.
2) In a separate bowl, cream together butter, sugar, and vanilla. Beat in egg. Then add ricotta and mix altogether.
3) Add dry ingredients into wet
4) Bake at 350 for 7-9 minutes on a cookie sheet (you don't want them to brown on the bottom)
5) Sprinkle with powered sugar when done while still hot and ENJOY!!
Questions, Comments & Reviews
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeBy CHEF the Film
7 Recipes11876 Downloads