Roasted Halibut with Grapefruit Fennel Salsa
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
* 1 cup ruby red grapefruit segments (about 2 grapefruits)
* 1/4 cup grapefruit juice
* 1 teaspoon grapefruit zest
* 1 fennel bulb, trimmed
* 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
* 2 tablespoons pitted nicoise olives, halved
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
* 4 (6 ounce) pieces of halibut
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a small bowl, combine the grapefruit segments, juice and zest. Halve the fennel bulb lengthwise, thinly slice and add to the bowl. Add the olive oil, olives, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and red pepper flakes. Stir to combine.
Meanwhile, place the fish on a parchment-lined roasting dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper and bake for 10 to 12 minutes depending on thickness.
Gently transfer the fish to a serving plate. Top with the grapefruit and fennel salsa and serve immediately.