Roasted duck stir fry with crispy kale
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
Frozen duck (I get mine from farmfoods)
Bag of stir fry veg (I like to add more, I added baby corn and sliced red peppers)
Tablespoon of hoisin sauce
1. Place the duck in the oven for 30 minutes
2. Add a tbsp of coconut oil in a wok with the stir fry veg and extra (if any)
3. Add the tbsp of hoisin sauce.
4. Place the kale in the oven for 5 minutes or until crispy, add coconut oil and salt.
5. Place all elements together on a plate. Enjoy