Rocky Road Bites
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
125g Soft Butter
300g Dark Chocolate
3tbsp Golden Syrup
200g Rich Tea Biscuits
100g Mini Pink and White Marshmallows
100g Mixed Jumbo Raisins
1. In a saucepan melt the butter, chocolate and golden syrup. Put approx 150ml of this mixture to one side.
2. Put the biscuits into a bad and smash them until you have both crumbs and chunks of biscuit left.
3. Stir the biscuits into the melted chocolate in the pan and then fold in the marshmallows and the raisins.
4. Tip the mixture into a lined 20cm square tin and press down as much as possible. Take the 150ml of melted chocolate mixture and pour over the top of the mixture in the tin and with a spatula smooth over the top.
5. Stick in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
6. Cut into fingers or bite size pieces and enjoy