Why I Love This Recipe
Romazava is a Madagascar traditional dish. Ro means soup and Mazava means clear. It is usually made with meat and served with greens.
Ingredients You'll Need
2 Tbs canola oil
2 lb beef chuck, cut into about 2 inch pieces
1 pork loin chop, cut into about inch-and-a-half pieces
1 chicken breast, cut into about inch-and-a-half pieces
1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
2 cups chicken or beef stock
1/2 large yellow onion, sliced
5 cloves garlic, sliced
one 2 1/2 inch piece of ginger, peeled and sliced
3 serrano chilies, diced
1 bunch mustard greens, shredded
1 bunch arugula leaves
1 bunch spinach leaves
1. Put some vegetable oil in a large saucepan and put cut beef chuck in.
2. Brown the meat on both sides and make sure it is still pink in the middle.
3. Put diced tomatoes, stock, chilies, ginger, onions, and garlic in the saucepan with the beef. Bring everything to a simmer.
4. Simmer for half an hour.
5. Add pork pieces and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Add the chicken and simmer for 10 minutes.
7. Add the arugula and spinach leaves.
8. Simmer for another 10 minutes.
Serve on a plate and add rice (optional)
Questions, Comments & Reviews
Disney's Tinker Bell Secret of the Wings CookbookBy BakeSpace Fairies
6 Recipes489 Downloads