SUGAR FREE BROWNIES
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
3/4c black beans drained
3T butter, melted
2 lg eggs
1/2c splenda sugar blend for baking
6T Dutch process cocoa powder
1/4c all purpose flour
1/4t baking powder
3T chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325. Spray 8x8 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine cocoa powder, flour, and baking powder. Set aside.
3. Place beans and melted butter in a food processor and puree until beans are completely smooth (like a thick paste). Scrape bean mixture out of processor and into medium sized bowl.
4. With a wooden spoon, beat in eggs, vanilla, and Splenda until well mixed. Add cocoa mixture and stir just until incorporated. Stir in nuts if desired.
5. Spoon batter into prepared pan. Bake for 13-15 mins or until center just springs back when touched (do not overbake)
6. Cool in pan on wire rack
Per serving (1/12 of pan)
Fat 4g (2 saturated)
Diabetic exchange=1 carbohydrate, 1 fat