SWEET PIPE WITH PINEAPPLE DIP (SPANISH DESSERT)
Why I Love This Recipe
It is a traditional Spanish dish, sold in Spanish streets. It is generally served with chocolate dip.
Ingredients You'll Need
White flour 4 cups, Baking soda ½ tsp, Butter 3 tbsp, Vanilla essence ½ tsp, Salt ½ tbsp, Caster sugar ½ cup, 1 piping bag, Oil for fry.
INGREDIENT OF PINEAPPLE DIP
Pineapple juice 2 cups, dried ginger powder 1 tsp, Honey 5 tbsp, Corn flour 2 tbsp.
• Mix flour with baking soda and salt
• Heat a pan, add butter and 2 cups water, boil water until butter malt
• Mix the boiling water and vanilla essence with flour, make a smooth batter
• The batter should not be very light
• Pour the batter in the piping bag
• Heat oil and drop the batter in oil, make long pipe shaped sweets using piping bag
• Remove the pipes in paper towel to drain out extra oil
• Roll the pipes on caster sugar and keep aside
• In another pan boil pineapple juice, add ginger powder and corn flour
• Continually stir to avoid making lump, add honey
• Serve the pipes with this sauce