Salmon baked in sour cream sauce
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
* 2 pounds fresh salmon fillets
* ¼ cup butter (or margarine)
* 1 tablespoon white flour
* ½ cup sour cream
* 1 5-oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained
* ½ cup chopped fresh tomatoes
* ½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
* ½ teaspoon dill weed
* 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
* ½ teaspoon garlic powder
* ½ teaspoon onion powder
Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
* Place fish fillets on lightly greased baking dish.
* Rub together the flour and butter in a saucepan over low heat.
* Blend in sour cream, mushrooms, tomatoes, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powders.
* Pour the blend over the fish.
* Bake uncovered for 25 minutes
* Makes 4-6 servings.
Ensure the fish is as fresh as possible. Freezer-burned fish will produce unsatisfactory results.