Sam’s Dad’s Scrumptious Pasta Sauce, modified from Sam’s Dad’s grandfather on his maternal side of the family.
Why I Love This Recipe
I found this recipe because it has been on the paternal side of my family for many generations, and will continue to be passed on, and improved for generations of my family to come.
CHEMISTRY INFORMATION: The pure substance is salt (NaCI), the homogeneous mixtures are tomato paste and the spoon used to stir the sauce, the heterogeneous mixtures are the peeled tomatoes, pepper, sausage, and pepperoni. Also, the sauce as a whole is a heterogeneous mixture, and after the tomatoes are blended up, it is a homogenous mixture. The tomatoes being blended up, the salt and pepper, sausage, pepperoni, and tomato paste being added are physical changes. The sausage and pepperoni being cooked because they brown, which is an unexpected change, and the sauce going through your digestive system are both chemical changes.
Submitted by: "Sam T"
Ingredients You'll Need
as many cans of peeled tomatoes as you desire
- open the first can using the can opener.
- gently pour the contents of the can into a blender.
- start the blender on low and after some time, put it on high.
- pour the contents in the blender into the pot.
- repeat these steps to fill the pot.
- Cook sausage and pepperoni until fully cooked
- Add tomato paste & salt & pepper.
- turn the stove on and stir the sauce.
- add the sausage and the pepperoni to the sauce.
- put the lid on the pot have it cook for a while; stir every 15 minutes or so.
- once it's done, drizzle over pasta and enjoy through your digestive system!