Simple Chicken Enchiladas
Why I Love This Recipe
This is a recipe adapted from a co-worker. She basically just told me how to make it and I put my own twist on it and made it from there on out. It is a family favorite and whenever we all get together everyone always requests that I make it.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 package small or medium tortillas (however big you want your enchiladas)
2 cans enchilada sauce
1 package shredded cheese (your choice)
1 lb cooked chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray glass 9x13 pan with cooking spray
3. Mix one can enchilada sauce, 1/2 package of cheese and chicken in a bowl. You an use more or less to taste (some people dont like so much sauce and prefer more cheese).
4. Spread mixture in tortillas and roll up.
5. Place in pan seem side down
6. Top with more enchilada sauce and the remaining cheese and cover with aluminum foil
7. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes (remove foil with 10 minutes remaining)
8. Remove from oven and serve with toppings.