Snow White Cheese
"Snow White Cheese"Serves 55 | Prep Time 1 HOUR | Cook Time 30 MINUTE
Why I Love This Recipe
Come on, get your home cake right now, use this recipe I have prepared
Ingredients You'll Need
- 300 gr butter (mix butter and margarine)
- 125 gr fine granulated sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 400 gr wheat flour
- 100 gr cornstarch
- 40 gr full cream milk powder
- 100 gr cheddar / edam cheese
- powdered sugar/donut sugar
1. Beat butter, powdered sugar and egg yolks with a low speed mixer, as long as they are mixed well for a while.
2. Enter the grated cheese, stir until blended.
3. Enter the mixture of flour, cornstarch and milk powder. Stir well using a wooden spoon.
4. Roll out the dough and print according to taste and arrange on a baking sheet that has been lined with silpat or lightly smeared with margarine.
5. Bake at 140 degrees Celsius until cooked and browned, just enough until the surface is firm and dry.
6. Tap the pan until the snow white can come off.
7. When warm, roll in powdered sugar until smooth then roll in powdered sugar.
8. Arrange in jars
Pairs Well With