Spicy Beef Noodle Bowls
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
* 1 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak, cut in thin strips
* 1 Tbsp. cooking oil
* 2 14-oz. cans reduced sodium beef broth
* 1/3 cup bottled peanut sauce
* 1-1/2 cups medium egg noodles (3 oz.)
* 2 cups broccoli florets
* 1/4 cup bias-sliced green onions (optional)
1. In Dutch oven brown beef strips in hot oil over medium-high heat. Add beef broth and peanut sauce; bring to boiling.
2. Stir in noodles; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 4 minutes, stirring occasionally to separate noodles. Add broccoli; return to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 3 to 4 minutes more or just until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Divide beef and noodle mixture among four bowls. If desired, sprinkle servings with green onions.