"An easy to make, crispy, and healthy mid-day snack!"Serves 1 | Prep Time 5 mins | Cook Time 10 mins
Why I Love This Recipe
This recipe is absolutely delicious, and the leaves melt in your mouth. It's perfect if you don't have kale on hand because in my opinion, these spinach chips are just as delicious as kale chips.
Ingredients You'll Need
1-2 and 1/2 cups of fresh, washed spinach
1/4 tsp of cayenne
1/4tsp of salt
1/4tsp of cumin
1/4 tsp of paprika
1. preheat oven to about 350
2.Wash and dry about 1 1/2 cups of spinach. Transfer the spinach to a bowl and add olive oil on top, and massage the oil into the leaves, making sure the spinach is fully coated.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together salt, cayenne, cumin, paprika, and stir until well combined.
4. line a tray with parchment paper, and line up the spinach in neat rows, ensuring none of them overlap.
5. sprinkle the seasoning mix making sure each an even coat is generously spread on each leaf.
6. Bake in the oven for about 8-10 minutes (make sure you watch it because they can burn easily. )
7. Once the leaves are crispy put them into a bowl and enjoy!
Pairs Well With
This would go nice with a nice cold drink, such as ice tea.