Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
3 T. olive oil
1 t. paprika
1 t. ground cumin
1 t. salt
1/2 t. black pepper
4-6 potatoes, cut into wedges
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Combine oil, paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
3) Place potato wedges in the bowl and coat with spices.
4) Transfer potato wedges to a large un-greased baking sheet (do not overcrowd).
5) Bake until the potato wedges are golden and crisp (about 40 minutes). Serve immediately!
Pairs Well With
As a side