Sticky Lime Thai Chicken
Why I Love This Recipe
Try some easy appetizers to make entertaining simple and fun for host and guests. Reusable sheets for both cooking and presentation are easy to prep and serve from oven to table. Instead of spending hours cleaning up sticky sauces, spend more time with your guests with this tasty appetizer.
Ingredients You'll Need
12 chicken legs
• 1/3 cup (85 ml) olive oil
• 1/3 cup (85 ml) balsamic vinegar
• 1/3 cup (60 ml) tamari or soya
• 1/3 cup (60 ml) maple syrup
• 3 Tbsp. (15 ml) of grainy mustard
• Lime zest
• 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) lime juice
• 1/2 red pepper (finely chopped)
• 1 Tbsp. ginger (grated)
• 1 Tsp. fresh coriander (chopped)
• 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) garlic (pressed)
• 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) thyme (chopped)
• Salt & pepper to taste
1. Pour all marinade ingredients in a in a sauce pan over medium heat and bring to boil, stirring often. Remove from heat, pour into bowl and let cool in the fridge.
2. Place chicken in a bowl with ½ marinade, and refrigerate for 2 ½ hours or overnight.
3. Remove chicken from fridge. Preheat grill to medium heat. Place COOKINA BBQ sheet on grill, add chicken.
4. Cook for 15 minutes or until juices run clear, turning often and basting with extra marinade.
5. Serve on COOKINA Parchminum with lime quarters and garner with fresh coriander
Cookina Parchminum sheets are the only PFOA-free sheets that are heat resistant to 550°F. More information is available online at cookina.co.